Thursday 25 June 2015

Why were the images edited?

The images used in my final booklet for my UK film No More Room In Hell, some had to be edited because the image taken on the camera did not fit the horror look which I wanted for the booklet. I wanted the final product to be negative and moody throughout the whole thing, which means the images used needed to be dark and moody. When taking the images - the time of shooting made the photos come out dark and unclear, at first this seemed to had made all the photos to be deemed useless, but after editing they were restored and added a blurry and negative effect which gave them a scary look. I did this by putting them into in Adobe Photoshop CS6 suite and started to changing the images with increased brightness and adding motion effect to some of the images. 


























The use for all the images that I have taken and included in the final booklet for No More Room In Hell is for them to be used for commercial use of the film. The images used show a small photos on what could be featured in the film and to show the audience what the tone and atmosphere of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment